A MVU KIOSK is a combination of a Food & Beverage Cart OR a Food & Beverage Station together with independently powered Display Cabinets and Storage Modules, which can be purchased with your cart or later, whichever is the more appropriate for you.
- Manufactured using 304 (hospital) and 316 low carbon grade stainless steel
- Independently powered with digital management controls
- Display Cabinets can be located on Storage Modules
- Storage Modules can be:
- Bulk water
Independently powered MVU Storage Modules fit neatly under the MVU’s counter extension or else, can be positioned remotely.
Display Cabinets can be:
MVU Displays are independently refrigerated or heated; have three double glazed sides, moveable trays and internal lighting.
THE COMPLETE KIOSK.
MVU combines a state-of-the-art Food & Beverage configured Mobile Vending Unit with Display Cabinets and Storage Modules to meet and exceed all your mobile retail needs.
Our fully-integrated food and beverage mobile KIOSK provides a profound mobile vending advantage, and enables you to maximise the efficiency of your business. Plus, the ergonomic design allows you to work swiftly and delivers smarter storage solutions that will help you maintain the beautiful appearance of your food and beverage kiosk. With the MVU KIOSK, you will be able to give your customers the best service possible and keep them coming back for more!
MVU Kiosks are made with high-quality stainless steel. You can be absolutely sure that our Food & Beverage carts, Storage Modules and Display Cabinets are built to last a lifetime and come with a two year warranty.
- When a MODULE’S contents are exhausted, the MODULE can be exchanged for another, which is advantageous where remote catering is required.
- Two MODULES can be positioned back-to-back to form another counter and/or work station.
- The MVU MODULE system facilitates remote mobile catering where food is prepared in a central kitchen, and served in satellite locations.
- Allows an independent owner to operate a comprehensive service which, when coupled with Displays and MVUs, provides a full KIOSK facility.